Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    Ok guys....I posted about getting a house.....well I moved all the stuff in it (w/my hubby and other help) but a lot of the stuff was loaded by me and the significant other. I am not sure if I can move too far today and there is so much more to do!!! I hate moving...glad I signed up for 30 years cause I don't plan on going any where for a long long while.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    Personal belongings breed while they're packed up in boxes. (I've done this 5 times in the past 7 years...)
    Unfortunately, it's only the crappy stuff that breeds.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    I HATE to move. One of the worst things you will ever do. I hope to stay put for the duration [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    We moved once, stuff like the fridge , washer ,dryer stayed. Packed well- we thought. Had 1 count'em (1) pick-up load of everything, but toys. 5 , yes 5 pick-up loads of toys. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    i hate movin!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    UPDATE......the couch has made it up stairs to the living room from the den, the bedroom suit(most of it) in the the BR, washer and dryer hooked up (of course had to change the pigtail on the stinking thing, and....of course there are these square nuts that go on the thing, and I had to suck it up in the vaccuum but I digress) ummmmm I am at a loss for anything else...

    Unchained was here he can tell you the mess we have lol

    And yes the crappy stuff is breeding as we speak err type
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

    I see alot of potential though. Can't get over the funky carpet and 70s green kitchen appliances though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •